• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rescheduled Oct 29 Ride to the museum Tacoma WA

danodemotoman

COG 2877
Please register for the event.

Meeting for fat pills and coffee at donut house, then to the private restoration shop and museum.
Please thank Steve for allowing us to visit.

If you want to see a working shop combined with a museum, this is a must-see.  Last time we were there I watched him fire up a Harley built before the Great Depression.

OK verified Mon with owner Steve for Sat visit.
Yeah looks wet so don't be shy about caging.
There is a particular bike in the museum that is the most rare of any collection.
Donuts and coffee will be consumed at meet location  :coffee2: :popcorncouple:

Event POSTPONED
Due to the multiple storms anticipated for Fri and Sat including flooding and high winds this event date is will not happen.
Yes, left Idaho Bob ph message.

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventEdit.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=238065

OK 5th Sat of Oct.... Oct 29th
Not much notice but next month is busy for me.
Will revise thread

Yeah what a great personal museum! Many historical  bikes. FN, HD knucleheads all years, Reading Standard, Standard, WW2 models, Excelsior's, BSA, BMW Thor, and others I don't recall. Steve the biz owner was working on a Indian engine across the frame V2 WW2 bike that only had a 1000 run and was started and carb tuned.
The inline 4, F/N, is my favorite. I offered to Steve the biz owner to ride one of the bikes on the annual VME Vashon Island TT  (poker run) LOL but did I plant the seed?
Yes you are a hardy rider 70 south in the rain and traffic. It was dry the rest of the day so hope you had a dry ride home!  :motonoises:

Dave, owner and mechanic says owner wants the bike to run first so he did and carb tuned while we visited. Indian, not sure what size, he said only made 1000 for WW2, transverse mounted V twin shaft drive

Harley Servicar

Steve at donut house