• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Returning member from GA

starwars1138

Hey gang,

I have a purchase pending on a C10 that I’m looking forward to finalizing soon. I had a 97 for a few years but sold it in 2010 when starting a family. Loved that bike (did the BRP E2E and a SS1000 on her) and am looking forward to doing some solo LD trips and maybe some camping (and as many RTEs as I can fit in the schedule) on the new one.

Remembered this group being one of the best and productive forums I’ve encountered. Glad to see it hasn’t changed and that COGgers are as friendly a bunch as I remember.

Where u at in Georgia...

Were having the national rally this week in northeast Alabama... lake Guntersville state park is rally central.still time to get here..

Come on home! We’re having fun In Alabama! I m up in NE Ga, several folks in SE Ga ((but we let em come up to God’s country), RWTW is coming in September in Suches, and probably a RTE in Jasper in August.
Ron

Thanks gang. Took delivery of the bike yesterday. On vacation with the kids this week but after that I’ll get some tags on her and start dusting off the mental cobwebs. Hope to get together with you guys soon.