• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Revzilla Tire Sale

ghostrider990

Looks like Revzilla is running a sale on most major tires.

My beloved Pirelli Angel GT's show 41% off list presently.  Michelins showing 35% off.
Naturally, that's a discount off FULL BOAT retail pricing, but it's a sale nonetheless.

Still not as good as the usual pricing less a spring manufacturer's rebate ($50), but there's no guarantee the rebate will come out.

I didn't check other sites, but the usual suspects will almost always be in line with similar prices.

Happy shopping!  :beerchug: :motonoises:

gr

There's something to be said for buying and installing tires when you have the time.

it doesn't always coincide with tire SALES!  :)

This is a good sale, but I know the prices can go lower.  I'm gonna wait.

Hope I'm not wrong!  :-\

gr

I just ordered a pair of Michelin Road 5s from Chaparral via Amazon:
Rear  190/50 ZR17 $ 203.88 shippedhttps://www.amazon.com/Michelin-Road-Tire-50ZR-17-Rear/dp/B078X1X7F4/ref=sr_1_44?m=A3BJ4JCWI1WBOD&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1549564887&sr=1-44&refinements=p_4%3AMICHELIN
Front 120/70 ZR17 $ 148.88 shipped
https://www.amazon.com/Michelin-Road-Front-Tire-70ZR-17/dp/B07KXZ4ZZR/ref=sr_1_5?m=A3BJ4JCWI1WBOD&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1549564830&sr=1-5&refinements=p_4%3AMICHELIN

About the best I could find for the Road 5s.  I know they are not the "GTs" but I want to try them on.  I weigh 150# and carry about 50# stuff in the bags most days but never a passenger (not complaining or bragging, just sayin').
I will report impressions after I mount them this weekend, and once the snow storms pass will try them out in the PacNW winter...
Cheers!
Gilbysan