• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rich's Custom seats?

Smokeyjoe

Greetings:)
Has anyone changed to a seat from Rich's? I have a 2011 C14 with the Kawi touring seat. It's good but (butt!), my favorite passenger desires a wider passenger perch. She is used to our '05 Electra Glide seat which she appreciates. She's done her time on uncomfortable seats ('56 Panhead rigid with a "P pad") and deserves the best! I am thinking of the Russell Day Long also. Cheers and thanks!

I have a seat from Rich's - much better than stock, well worth the cost. I've not had any of the other after-market seats so cannot offer a comparison to them.

Rich and his crew do a great job. They are totally custom - build the seat while you wait, have you ride with the new seat (prior to covering,) make any adjustments you need and have you ride again - until it is right. Of course - that requires your favorite passenger to be there with you for the custom fitting.

Andy

I had one and liked it but now have a Corbin with air hawk. Rich's seat pushed me towards the tank too much. I'd love to get a RDL but can do 500 mile days on the corbin with airhawk. I'd like to try the RDL before buying.

Could you post a pic of the seat? I tried a saddle man & had to send it back, it hurt more than the crappy factory seat, thank you!
I will when i get home , i only had the riders bucket made on mine, $400 .

Attachments

• 17CB559B-D015-4242-884A-BE994E8412F4.jpeg
    17CB559B-D015-4242-884A-BE994E8412F4.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 136