• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RIDE THE RIBBON Bratfest

SidecarKen

This is my first time trying my hand at doing a meet and great.  Not very organized.  So far, we have 16 coming.  a couple people not registered. 

Last minute items.  I fond t-shirts for about 15.00 bucks, 2.00 more for larger sizes, if I order 15 or more.  I have 8 spoken for.  if you want one, let me now your size.  If you are a hat person, I could get a hat for you.

We are going to have bratwurst(a few dogs), chips and either mac or potato salad Friday night when you roll in.  for the cost of donations.  We will have a few door prizes AND I got the squeeze in to donate a couple gift cards!  Brat night will help cover cost of door prizes.  :whoo:

Cool, I am waiting until next Friday to find out if it will be just me or maybe 3 others...I will let you know and am sure your outlay for brats and shirts will be compensated. Thanks for the work.