• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride The Ribbon

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
OK, it's listed in the newsletter, it was talked about in the Concourier, and it's been on the schedule for months.  Why are only three names on the registration list?  I promise I'll take a shower.  I'll even use deodorant.

Charlie: I'd Like to go, will depend on the task list at work. I can't schedule out very far at launch of new school year.

Jathkajoe

It was good.  Turnout was light, but as usual there were several attendees who weren't registered.  Bob Rainey shanghaied a guy as he was passing through Post, OR, so the total headcount for Saturday was eight.  Dan Paulsen and I camped at the Grant County Fairgrounds with several hundred firefighters, and the rest of the crew was at the Dreamers Lodge.  I was cold the first two nights, so I packed up one day early and came home Sunday.

Yes a very good rally. About 250-=350 miles each of the three days. About 1400 for me total to get home.
The third day camping was just as cold! about 40F ? More details and pics to come.