• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride To Eat Larry's Lookout Arcadia WI June 22nd

I'd like to see you all this day but I'll be coming from the SE (Reedsburg WI) so I'll ride by myself or with any others willing to meet up!

I have a question for the main ride group?  I'm driving up to Larry's Lookout from the southeast, I'm riding with a couple of friends that will commiserate with us if that's okay?  Anyway, is there an approximate ETA for the Stillwater group getting there? Noon or Later?

Please and Thanks.

Jerry

...is there an approximate ETA for the Stillwater group getting there? Noon or Later?

Hey Jerry -

I checked with the MN group and their planned ETA at Larry's Lookout is 12:30 pm.  I will be leaving from DeForest on Saturday morning. 

Mark

Fellow Members,
We will likely get to Larry's Lookout between 1:00 and 1:30.
***I will have Route Sheets at Perkins.*** Kickstands up at 9:00
A revised Route Sheet attached. Same Route just refined directions/titles.
Only 6 registered so far.
Per the Spring Ride....please show up with a full Gas tank....
Hope to see you all there!

Attachments

• LARRY'S LOOKOUT RIDE 6-22-19.xlsx
    14.6 KB · Views: 101
For anyone in South Central Wisconsin who's interested in meeting up with our friends from MN, I will lead a ride from DeForest, WI up to Larry's Lookout.  We will meet at the McDonalds in DeForest (Hwy 94 Exit 126) between 8:00-9:00 am.  Sidestands up at 9:00 am.  We will arrive at Larry's Lookout between 1:00 - 1:30 pm.

Interested but can't get permission to come out and play all day (I've been there)... ride over to DeForest Saturday morning to say hello and visit with folks before the ride leaves. 

Mark

I was gonna ride up to Clear Lake Friday PM, camp and ride down from the cities. The weather is a little iffy, so I am going to meet Mark over in Deforest Saturday AM and ride from there....... if it isn't raining.

Just a heads up. This is a rain or shine ride. Checking the latest forecast on TV looked good.
Just remember, a 50% percent chance of showers also means 50% chance of no rain!
https://m.accuweather.com/en/us/arcadia-wi/54612/hourly-weather-forecast/2158207?day=3

Electronic version, not tested, not verified, use at your own risk

Attachments

• Hansons Ride.gpx
    4.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Hansons Ride.gdb
    89.2 KB · Views: 98
Found an error

New and improved still not guaranteed

Attachments

• Hansons Ride.gdb
    84.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Hansons Ride.gpx
    235.9 KB · Views: 102
Maybe next year we will call this the "Rendevous Ride"? Mark Wojcik had a great idea of having a Wisconsin coalition meeting you at Larry's. Next year, it will be posted sooner.
It was a good time riding with the brothers. 470 mile day, with a little rain near Westby, WI on the way home. Good to see the MN brothers and sister(Joanne) also!

That was a good day and I liked meeting up with our friends from the east.  Thanks to Tom for putting it on.