• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride to Eat - Saturday June 8th (NEW date) at 4 Rivers Smokehouse in Orange Park

funsize

I'm not sure how to set this up but there is a fantastic BBQ place here in Orange Park.  Jorge and I have been there several times.  Their food is delicious and their bread pudding is to die for.  Their website is www.4rsmokehouse.com/locations/orange-park

Let me know if you're interested and I can get things arranged at the restaurant.

Irene

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=256898&mo=6&tDate=%7Bd%20%272019-06-16%27%7D

Awesome venue.

I would be all over this but I'll be in Minnesnowta for the "Fourth Resurrection of the Johnston Brothers Annual Fishing, Drinking and Now OHV Extravaganza".

Have fun, and thanks for doing this.

You know, this would be a great RTE for my return to riding after neck surgery  :great:

I will sign up for it, but won't know until the time gets here.

Egodriver71 said:
funsize said:
Egodriver71 said:
https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=256898&mo=6&tDate=%7Bd%20%272019-06-16%27%7D

Thank you Tom.

Irene

Oh man that stinks.  Jorge and I have missed getting together with you and Shannon.

Irene

Anytime

I won't be able to make it as I'll be at IT ProCamp

Irene,
I'm going to put this on my calendar. It's a stretch @ 210 miles, but I have a great motorcycle to pass the miles and a full belly for the ride home.

Thanks for posting :great:

Good job Irene and Tom!!  It's only 345 miles... maybe I'll ride down and "kill some bugs."  :D

Tundra said:
Irene,
I'm going to put this on my calendar. It's a stretch @ 210 miles, but I have a great motorcycle to pass the miles and a full belly for the ride home.

Thanks for posting :great:

I hope you can make it.

Irene

ron203 said:
Good job Irene and Tom!!  It's only 345 miles... maybe I'll ride down and "kill some bugs."  :D

You and Katie can always spend the night at our house.  Remember the raincheck from Last Blast?

Irene

funsize said:
ron203 said:

You and Katie can always spend the night at our house.  Remember the raincheck from Last Blast?

Irene

;D

The date is going to have to change because Jorge and I have to be back in Indiana because we are finally listing our house and we need to get the keys from the renters and see what needs to be done.  When we meet with the realtor is June 1st. 

The new date is June 8th.  I'm going to ask Tom to change the date on the calendar.  I hope this doesn't cause a problem.

Irene
2015 Vulcan 650s

funsize said:
The date is going to have to change because Jorge and I have to be back in Indiana because we are finally listing our house and we need to get the keys from the renters and see what needs to be done.  When we meet with the realtor is June 1st. 

The new date is June 8th.  I'm going to ask Tom to change the date on the calendar.  I hope this doesn't cause a problem.

Irene
2015 Vulcan 650s

No problem for me, one more week for my neck to heal  :great:

COGnosticator said:
funsize said:

Irene
2015 Vulcan 650s

No problem for me, one more week for my neck to heal  :great:

That's good Jerry.  Unfortunately only Jorge will be there because I'll be flying to Mexico that day for a week long mission trip.

Irene
2015 Vulcan 650s

Changed the title date for you guys. If you want it back, let me know.  ;)
Ron

Yippee-ki-yay    :great:

Doctor just released me to start riding again.  Been a long 5 months, especially with the weather like it has been.

I will see y'all on the 8th    :beerchug:

Egodriver71 said:
Company family day scheduled that day.

Shannon and I probably will not make it.

Oh man that stinks!  I won't be able to make it either because I'll be on a plane to Mexico.  At least Jorge will be there.  Have fun all.

Irene
2015 Vulcan 650s

I'll be in up to my @$$ doing a kitchen remodel, so I'll have to
graciously pass on this one.  :-\

Have fun folks.

Same for the Valdosta crew.  Will keep an eye on the weather, but right now is a no go.  :??:

Because of the rain predicted for tomorrow, we are going to POSTPONE this RTE to another date.  Please keep an eye on your calendar for the updated date.  Personally, I'm kind of glad because I should be able to make it to the next one.

Irene