• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride To Lunch Saturday Feb 8 Lafayette LA

wolfenstein

Feb 8 - Saturday, 2013 for a ride in Louisiana.

Riders will meet at the Waffle House located at 203 Ambassador Caffery Blvd Lafayette , Exit 100, I-10 Next to the Race Trac gas station.

Riders will depart at 10 AM, and ride to Rocky's Tails and Shells ( 126 Lyle Ave Bunkie LA 71322) for lunch.

If there are any members that want to meet at Rocky's for lunch we should be there around noon.

Ride back to Lafayette or your final destination after lunch.  Hope to see you there.

Ride is being hosted by Brian Depew, SCAAD Louisiana.

I will be there  :great: I hope some other do show up. Its supposed to be a nice day for a ride about 60 degree's. I know some nice twisty back roads for the ride to Bunkie. Lunch at Rockey's is also very good. Hope to see ya there.

Brian_Depew_LA said:
I will be there  :great: I hope some other do show up. Its supposed to be a nice day for a ride about 60 degree's. I know some nice twisty back roads for the ride to Bunkie. Lunch at Rockey's is also very good. Hope to see ya there.
I would be there except I am in Biloxi tonight. Maybe next time. Thanks for organizing the ride anyway!

David Webster from Baton Rouge joined me for the ride. It was a cool damp start but turned out to be a very nice day. I hope more of you will join in next time  :motonoises: