• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride to the Museum and Restoration shop NW WA Sept 22

This is a really cool place to go see.  I recommend people do what they can to attend, because there is a lot of history in this building.  Unfortunately I'll be in Yellowstone that weekend, so I'll have to experience it vicariously through your pictures.

I think this is the same shop we visited in 2016.  It was terrific, I plan on going back there for Sunday's event.  Come on, COG members, it's supposed to rain on Sunday morning anyway, you might as well visit the museum!  Thanks Dan for setting this up.

Yea likey rain.
Yes, Steve right, same shop as our visit in 2016
Tho I expect to ride and maybe a ride after.
If you don't like donuts then meet us at the shop location a few miles south:

Vintage Motorcycles Northwest
309 E 196th
Spanaway WA 98387

Plan to meet you at Kolby's unless we get delayed.  Bringing along two friends with me.  Forecast is for rain, so we are probably coming in my truck instead of on the bikes.

A short ride in the rain with Dan, and Steve drove down with a couple friends made for a fun morning gathering and visiting a great motorcycle museum. I had a really nice time perfect for a rainy Sunday morning, thanks Dan for hosting a simple and short but really fun and interesting ride.

Thanks for the appreciation Grant.
Steve the shop owner took time out to talk and answer questions.
Lots of serious old motorcycles in the museum.
Light rain on and off.