• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Riders in New Mexico?

Welcome to the forum, Chuck - it's great to have a fresh voice in the mix!  MrPepsi's suggestion made a lot of sense to me, so I changed the subject line for you.  With luck, this will attract a bit more attention.  I'm in Florida though, so I'm less likely to be in your area.

But a check of the Members List shows 15 full COG members living in New Mexico.  You might consider becoming a full member yourself Chuck, if you find yourself enjoying this place.

^-^

Rio Rancho.

How about going for a ride and get to meet each other?

I'm going to the Big Bend, Tx ride in march.  Anybody want to come along?  It's a great ride.

Ted

Picked up a 2002 C10  a week ago. Got her titled and registered and insurance on Thursday and took a ride up into the mountains! Bike has new tires and some nice farkles! Came with Joe Rocket Ballistic jacket, Hein Gerricke summer jacket, KBC full-face, Fulmer for the missus and four pairs of gloves. PO and I are the exact same size so everything fits! It's like I got the Kawi for free> Oh yeah, I'm in Alamogordo and work in Ruidoso, the commute will be a whole lot better now.  :) ;) :)

Welcome to the forum and looking for COG riders to ride your great roads with you.
Your ride time is now and before the winter hits the hills..so enjoy and then join COG for friends you have made thru  COG

:s_hi:

Bruce said:
Would love an excuse to ride out to New Mexico.  Love New Mexico.

Bruce

I'm working on a new concept for a ride possibly out in that area as we have friends near Farmington.

I'll run it past Mark when he comes up for air.  He's a little busy these days.

Bert