• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RoadRUNNER magazine promotion

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
RoadRUNNER magazine is running a promotion and giving away a motorcycle tour to promote the their new website. Check it out

Interesting.

Been a long time subscriber and wait for the latest issue month after month. But No.

Not becoming a New Subscriber or buying stuff out of the store to gain entry to the contest.

Sounds interesting, but I'd prefer subscription to the magazine more than subscription to the Web mail.
ie; Don't want more mail, sale offers, etc coming into my Email.
I know nothing about Roadrunner magazine/etc.

Do they do group tours, or just supply routes/suggestions?

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Subscribed to Magazines.

Last edited:
Want to learn about RoadRUNNER, their print magazine subscription, web subscription, tours, etc...
Visit their web site and read about them. Click the SUBSCIRBE button to choose print or web.

For those concerned about the need to spend money to enter the contest...
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY - read the rules posted at the link above