• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Roger is turning 60 ...RTE

roger dodger

Scooter
Hey all you NC COGgers, If you're NOT going to VBR4, maybe RTE in Minnetonka MN!

We are having a 60th Birthday Open House... Food, Drinks, Games and Ice Cream!  :)

Invite is attached... All NC COGgers are welcome... Please RSVP so we know to count you. 

In spite of turning 60,
Roger is ready to party!
Saturday, August 18th at 4:00pm
5356 Holiday Road,
Minnetonka, MN 55345

-Open house celebration (rain or shine)
-Come enjoy yard games, eats, sweets & drinks with Roger, his family, and friends
(this means YOU!)
-No presents, just your presence!
-RSVP to randerson5356@comcast.net
or text 763-301-4104

Congrats on reaching the six oh, you young punk er, um whippersnapper.

Happy Birthday.

On TDY near Montrose Co.  :beerchug:

Only 60? The things I did at your age. Oh wait, I still do all of those things. Welcome to the club.

Bump for my RTE ...  60th Party!

Beer, Food, Games and ICE CREAM on Saturday 8/18/18 if you are interested in 'old guys can still play games!'

I am too, sure wish I could make it. Could celebrate together Rodger. No way it's going to happen for me though.

Cliff  :beerchug:

Delaine and I will be at your party this Saturday. Make sure you save some ice cream for her.

Roger, I would be there if I could and would bring some meritage type of wine to toast your landmark Birthday. Have a great time....and don’t eat too much ice cream. 🍦;)

Thanks guys for the well wishes! 

Enjoy the trip to VBR 4 ! 

They just delivered 9 gallons of ice cream ... so I've got a lot of scooping to do!    :)