• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ronnie’s Highway pegs availability

Eric R.

Hi guys, I am asking if these are still available? I have a 2020 Concours and I’m thinking about adding these.
I have attempted to email Ronnie, but my email is coming back as undeliverable. I am using ragsag@mowisp.net.
Thanks for any help, Eric

And if anybodys considering Ronnie's pegs with a peg lowering kit, they will work. I had a set of AST's peg lowering kit on mine and the only mod i had to make was enlargeing the hole on the left bracket for the shift linkage. Oh and ronnie has great customer service. My left side had somehiw lost the detent ball and spring, and Ronnie sent me a new set nc.... thanks again Ronnie...

Finally decided to prder a set and install. Emailed last night, responded and I got him money via Paypal. Now I just gotta get em and put em on the 2018. AST on the 2013 ...anxious to compare the 2