• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Room mate needed for Bun Cooler (Filled)

Tim R

My regular roomy is bringing his wife this year. So I am looking for a replacement roomy. I have a bottom floor room with good parking in front. 

Hi Tim;
I have a cabin reserved, and my roommate is probably out this year.  I'll take you up on sharing your room, and then will cancel the cabin so someone else can use it.
Steve L
(425) 319-2686

OK Steve, it's yours. I will let the desk people know who the room mate is so you can get a key if you get there before me. Which I doubt, we could be going in together with a group. 

Works for me. It might be an hour later than in the past. But makes it a little easier on everybody. With the restaurant closed at Lewis and Clark there is no rush like there used to be to get in on their prime rib.

How about we shoot for 10 with the hopes everyone makes it by 10:30? Then it seems it would take about 40mins to get to Kahlotus located at SR's 21 and 260 to pick up the Tri City riders.

Then on to the Marina near Starbuck for alcohol free fuel (premium) and lunch. Then from Starbuck it's a short run on 261 which then takes us to 12. !2 then takes us into Kamiah and to Lewis and Clark. I'm going to start a new thread shortly with the idea. That way if someone wants to jump in they can. 

BiggusDekkus said:
Hi Tim;
I have a cabin reserved, and my roommate is probably out this year.  I'll take you up on sharing your room, and then will cancel the cabin so someone else can use it.
Steve L
(425) 319-2686

PM sent ...