• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Room share at 2023 Rally

bxrbob

Wondering if anyone is looking to split the cost of a room with an East Coast traveler?
I will be shipping my bike to Sacramento at the end of May and visiting my daughter before the rally.
68 year old non-smoker with a CPAP and riding a (shudder) BMW RT. Had a 95 Connie when I first joined this club.
Cheers
Bob Watkins

Wondering if anyone is looking to split the cost of a room with an East Coast traveler?
I will be shipping my bike to Sacramento at the end of May and visiting my daughter before the rally.
68 year old non-smoker with a CPAP and riding a (shudder) BMW RT. Had a 95 Connie when I first joined this club.
Cheers
Bob Watkins
I might be up for that? I believe I have a room with two beds I need to check? I have references from the SW but I have been told we're all a bunch of malcontents? Lol short and 65 here.

Hi Stubby, thanks for the offer but after looking at the registration I found a friend who lives locally is going to the National. Unlike me he is planning on riding all the way and then some.

Lets keep the thread open and see if there are others looking for a room share?

Cheers