• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE 22July?

SteveJ

Hi folks. I'm out burning up hydrocarbons for a few months. I'll be dropping out of BC north of Seattle about 20July and would like to see/meet some or all y'all. Possibilities away from the big old nasty metro area?  Not sure where I'll be staying yet but I'm quite mobile. And I have to ride the Cascade Highway.

And I heard Jo is in the neighborhood. I'd like me one of those big ol' Jo hugs.

I do still plan on that little get together in early August.

Ttfn. On TDY near Omak WA soon to be Lillooet BC.

Not related to the above, but can someone be a volunteer package receiver for a windshield I want from Twisted Throttle? Shoot a pm or better, text me at 352 9seven3 81O3. Tia.

I met with Steve J. one of the Florida Steve's  tonight at the Omak Fair grounds where he is camping. He is looking to replace the windshield on his Verseys. I would volunteer to receive a package but I live on the wrong side of the state. Steve will be on the wet side by the time he would be receiving the windshield if he were to be able to order it soon. I know a Cogger in the Seattle area could help out. I also know Steve is doing Dan's Volcano run in August. Pretty sure he needs the windshield be fore then.  TimR 

If you need a secure delivery point in the Seattle area, I can provide my office address to you for that purpose.  In the Burien/Normandy Park area.  If you find that'll suit your needs, feel free to PM me for details.  :great:  If you don't plan to come that far south into the metro area, I'm sure someone on the north side of town will step up.

If Wizeguy's location isn't convenient, I'm located in S.E. King County.  I just want to point out Wizeguy probably has a pretty good view of Puget Sound, though.

Hi Steve!!

Yes I am here in the PNW :) for now
                                                            Let me know more details, will do my best to see you (? and your honey, or are you batching it??)
                                                                    Will be caging it, and hoping that this will work out..am watching friends grandkids part time.

C u soon  :hum: :cheer:

Jo said:
                                Hi Steve!!

Yes I am here in the PNW :) for now
                                                            Let me know more details, will do my best to see you (? and your honey, or are you batching it??)
                                                                    Will be caging it, and hoping that this will work out..am watching friends grandkids part time.

C u soon  :hum: :cheer:
Hiya Jo. I plan on entering WA at Sumas probably on the 18th to the 20th, hang out up there for a few days, then work south. Picking up darling wife at SeaTac on the 25th.

Cage is cool. Ping me with a PM or better, a text.

I'm quite flexible on time, except the wifey thing.

Ttfn. On TDY near Lillooet BC, yeehaw.

Thanks to Mr Gary I have a receiving point for the windshield. It's kinda what COG is about. Yeehaw.

We can do a Sat July 22 , 9 AM, Breakfast RTE In Orting at the "Around the Corner' restaurant. MC parking in front.

danodemotoman said:
We can do a Sat July 22 , 9 AM, Breakfast RTE In Orting at the "Around the Corner' restaurant. MC parking in front.

I am not able to attend that day due to a prior commitment, but I can recommend the start point Dan has chosen as a good place to eat breakfast.

That looks good as I will be relocating to se of Seattle near Ranier on Wednesday.

On TDY near Concrete WA.

danodemotoman said:

I may try to join you on Sat morning.  Are you riding at 9 am or eating at 9 am, then riding afterwards?

I'm a definite in. Campground is exactly an hour away on the 410. Maybe talk Jo into coming in her cage so she has to buy. (insert evil grin here). See for breakkie at 9.

Wahooo, will see you for breakfast for sure! Uh huh sure thought you would slip that in Steve...$$$

Teehee, 2 SE members here at the same time!
                                                          Do recall tho( att'n Charlie) that yes, I was a PNW member for awhile too.

Teehee, 2 SE members here at the same time!

Does that mean we have to build a campfire and get some Fireball?

Been looking for an excuse to ride around Mt Rainier with my girlfriend.  Saturday's weather is supposed to be SPECTACULAR for riding that loop!  Sounds like a great starting point, if you can count 2 more in!  :great:

EAT @ 9 AM RIDE about 10 AM
I am up for a ring around Mt Rainier! Full day ride?

NinjaBreadMan said:
danodemotoman said:

I may try to join you on Sat morning.  Are you riding at 9 am or eating at 9 am, then riding afterwards?

Thanks to Dan for hosting, good ride! Even if the abundance of cagers changed plans a bit. Ride home was hotter than expected, that's for sure...