• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE / ETR @ Bluegrass BBQ - Moody, AL - Sat., Oct. 23, 2021 (11:30 am CDT)

Road Runner

SE USA - AAD
Reminder of RTE / ETR Event

When: Sat., Oct. 23, 11:30 am CDT
Where: Bluegrass Barbeque
2709 Moody Pkwy (US Hwy 411)
Moody, AL 35004 ... east of Birmingham, AL; not far from Barber Motorsports ... to give you an idea of location
205.650.1BBQ (1227)
---------------------------------------------
ETR: Following lunch, join me on some twisty country roads in this area ... schedules permitting.

David (aka: Road Runner)

Attachments

• Map-in BG BBQ.jpg
    Map-in BG BBQ.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Map-out BG BBQ.jpg
    Map-out BG BBQ.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 104
Eight (8) days out from this event. Your schedule permitting, join me/us for good fellowship & food.

Last year's event was held in nasty, rainy weather, but we still had a great turnout IMO. Hoping for better weather this year.

Y'ALl, come on back to ALabama!

Was looking at the map and noticed the Mustang Museum of America is up the street from the BBQ place. I spoke with some of the museum folks at the Barber Historics earlier this year. Sounds like a fun place.