• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE Ike’s Amish Burger Run Ethridge Tn Oct 30

Tinsailor

At Ike’s Amish General store, 4004 Andrew Jackson Hwy “Hwy 43” Ethridge Tn. 38456.
Show up whenever but plan to eat around 12.
Rain or shine so if the weather is bad, we’re going to drive down.
This is a pretty cool/different/weird type of place away from the big city’s and beaten paths. Mostly burgers and malts and a few other things thrown in. RSVP here or me directly so I can give the store a heads up on how many of us there will be.

Attachments

• D78AF577-F561-4DAE-BBBA-1E0A35EBD622.jpeg
    D78AF577-F561-4DAE-BBBA-1E0A35EBD622.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 111
I'm thinking.... Depends on the weather because it's an overnighter and 600 miles in the rain is a bit much, especially if it's cold. Rain? yes. Cold? yes.Rain and cold and camping? Maybe......not.

At Ike’s Amish General store, 4004 Andrew Jackson Hwy “Hwy 43” Ethridge Tn. 38456.
Show up whenever but plan to eat around 12.
Rain or shine so if the weather is bad, we’re going to drive down.
This is a pretty cool/different/weird type of place away from the big city’s and beaten paths. Mostly burgers and malts and a few other things thrown in. RSVP here or me directly so I can give the store a heads up on how many of us there will be.
Don’t forget, this is this Saturday rain or shine. The weather looks like it could be a little iffy right now.