• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE Mid Flowriduh at Coney Island on 11/21/20

SteveJ

Your hosts, Ironbuttal and SteveJ would like to invite one and all to join us for lunch at 11:30 on Saturday,

Coney Island Drive In
1112 E Jefferson St.
Brooksville, FL 34601

We've done this venue in the past and it has been quite popular.

Most folks tend to gather in small groups for departing on various routes.

COG membership in NOT required.

A post up if you're coming is appreciated, but not mandatory.

See y'all.

I'm down for some Hot Dogs and Modersicklin'!

(Posted on the Event Calendar, though registration is not necessary... Maybe iffin' they were FAMOUS Hot Dogs...) ;)

I went into the registration page to see how it would function for this event. Found it a little clunky and maybe you did also. Just post on the thread please so we know you're alive and planning to attend. Response has been underwhelming so far and threatening our new truck raffle giveaway for this event🤔

<slight hijack - sorry but while the Florida folks are thinking about this>

In light of this event in November, do y'all still want to do the Last Blast? That's normally the last Saturday of December, but this year that's the day after Christmas. Let me know.
Thanks,
Ron

Looks like that's just down the road from Madstad. Weather permitting, I'll be up from River Ranch.
Should I bring ramps to take home the new truck???
Bruce

I'll deliver Bruce. An opportunity to see you TWICE in one year.
Looking forward to seeing you again my friend.

Rain and wind forecast for tomorrow morning. If the weather permits, I'll roll out,
but riding 2 1/2 hours in crap weather for a hot dog is, let's say, 'questionable'.

Ron, was wondering about the last blast.... maybr u should start a new thread, cuz nobody else chimed in on ur ahem... attempted hijacking...lol

Ron, was wondering about the last blast.... maybr u should start a new thread, cuz nobody else chimed in on ur ahem... attempted hijacking...lol
Yeah.Just thought we get the usual suspects. McFly is supposed to be looking into the venue's current covid posture. Done here,