• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE October 23, Yoders Deitsch Haus Montezuma GA

COGnosticator

Me and a few others are going to Yoder's for lunch on October 23rd, got some coming out of Valdosta and a few from Savannah

Anybody want to join in, be there around 11am, they open at 11:30 and it will be crowded as they bring in bus loads of people at times.

I am not going to put it on the calendar, just show up if so inclined.

Thinking about it. I understand Yoderyis worth the trip.

We’re blessed with three gatherings in two weekends in three different directions (from here). Your AADs have it going.

I know I could use a ride! Are you coming?

Probably, ive had to pass on several of our local rte due to a kidney stone (my first) that just doesn't want to leave...lol. so its getting sonic blasted later this week. That'll free up the worry about it deciding to be a pain when im 100+ miles from home..

Ouch. I went through a time of gallstones then surgery but avoided the kidney stones. Sorry to hear about your stuff. I know several guys who have had them. Very painful. Good luck.

I’d like to go to Yoder’s because Jerry and Reid speak highly of it. I’ll decide a little closer to the time. I did the Leeds bbq Rte in a pouring rain, so I’ve been there last year.

Ouch. I went through a time of gallstones then surgery but avoided the kidney stones. Sorry to hear about your stuff. I know several guys who have had them. Very painful. Good luck.

I’d like to go to Yoder’s because Jerry and Reid speak highly of it. I’ll decide a little closer to the time. I did the Leeds bbq Rte in a pouring rain, so I’ve been there last year.
Weather in Montezuma Saturday looks great. Mid 70s

A good turnout yesterday, beautiful weather and great food, I think I see a Concours in the group LOL

Attachments

• Yoder Group.jpg
    Yoder Group.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 163
  • Yoder bike.jpg
    Yoder bike.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 148