• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTL Saturday March 28 Lafayette LA.

wolfenstein

March 28 - Saturday, 2015 for a ride to lunch in Louisiana.

Riders will meet at the Waffle House located at 203 Ambassador Caffery Blvd Lafayette , Exit 100, I-10 Next to the Race Trac gas station.

Riders will depart at 10 AM, and ride to Rocky's Tails and Shells ( 126 Lyle Ave Bunkie LA 71322) for lunch.

If there are any members that want to meet at Rocky's for lunch we should be there around noon.

Ride back to Lafayette or your final destination after lunch. It looks like a nice cool 48 degrees in the morning and 75 in the afternoon. Hope to see you there.  :motonoises:

Ride is being hosted by Brian Depew, SCAAD Louisiana.

I will try to be there. :-\  I may be riding my Wing because the State Rally is in Lafayette the same weekend. Most of Chapter "K" is already in Lafayette.
A small group of Chapter "K" will be riding up on Saturday morning. So I would have someone to ride with to Lafayette. 

It was a great day for a ride. Four total riders showed up including me. Better than last time for sure  ;)    Hope everyone had a good day.