• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Run With The Wolf

gp74

I'm hoping to make the rally and looking to book a room for it. Does anyone know if there is a confirmed date yet. Thinking it's the week after Labor Day Weekend...like Thurs-Sun?

Yes, the weekend after Labor Day which should be 8th - 11th. The rooms & cabins get booked when everyone checks out the year before. You'll have to get on a waiting list or find someone to share a cabin with more than likely. You should call now & cross your fingers! Bugnut is Rally Miester if you want to PM him to confirm dates.

And yep, Cliff has it right, every cabin and lodge room is booked at this point. Learned myself to book as I'm paying up if not before checking out the year before!

But camping here is spectacular. Tree cover, great neighbors, and all the atmosphere you can handle.

Hope to see ya there!

Mike

There a lot of private cabins in the area and at one time the Chamber of Commerce in Blue Ridge GA kept a rental list.

I'll probably just grab a room in a nearby town. If for some reason I can't make it, the rooms are fully refundable.