• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rush

Cap'n Bob

Anybody see it yet? I just got back a little bit ago from seeing it. I personally liked it. Way better than most racing movies with a couple of exceptions. I thought it was well done. I am a pretty big racing fan though. So it might have been better yet had I not already known most of the events that were the subject of the movie. But a good flick.

I liked it as well, I saw it Friday night at Cinetopia!
Look any time you can mix F1 with a few bobbies  whats not to like?

I asked my wife if she would go see that with me. She said that's a movie for me to see with my buddies.

Now I have to find at least 2 friends that want to see it...cuz I can't bring myself to go to the movies with 1 other guy.

I just went alone since I was on a vacation day and everyone else was not. I was actually happy to find out it was cheaper being a matinee.  ;D

excellent movie. loved the cars. could have had some more racing footage but learned alot about nikki lauda and james hunt who I had barely heard of. my wife said I could NOT go see it without her so she liked it too.

bajakirch said:
I asked my wife if she would go see that with me. She said that's a movie for me to see with my buddies.

Now I have to find at least 2 friends that want to see it...cuz I can't bring myself to go to the movies with 1 other guy.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reminded me of going with two guys see Jaws back in college. They wouldn't sit near each other unless there was a seat between each of us, didn't want anyone to think "anything was up.."

Interestingly enough, my wife who is NOT a racing fan said she'd like to see this movie. There's a good article and interview with Ron Howard on it in this month's Road & Track magazine. She read it word by word. Amazing.

ron203 said:
bajakirch said:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reminded me of going with two guys see Jaws back in college. They wouldn't sit near each other unless there was a seat between each of us, didn't want anyone to think "anything was up.."

Interestingly enough, my wife who is NOT a racing fan said she'd like to see this movie. There's a good article and interview with Ron Howard on it in this month's Road & Track magazine. She read it word by word. Amazing.

I hope to catch this one sometime in the next couple weeks.  When I told my wife that Chris Hemsworth was in it, she said 'Oh, I'll go with you for that one!'  ::) ;D