• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RWTW Roomate?

mr t

Street Cruiser
I'm looking for someone who has either a cabin or a room in the Lodge reserved for RWTW in Sept. and needs a roommate to share expenses. PM me if interested.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

I hope it works out, it'll be good to see ya.

Im no help as I'll be in my textile Hilton.

Are you riding on to the Spider?

Steve- As a last resort I'll be in my tent, but hate riding 1100 miles with all that stuff on the bike. The next week is the NE Fall Rally in Alexandria Bay NY, so I'll be heading back north.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Tom, I have a cabin reserved from Thursday to Sunday.  If it works out I will be sharing a room in the lodge with someone.  If that happens and you want my cabin let me know.  If it doesn't happen and you want to share the cabin with me that will be fine also.  I should know for sure in a couple of weeks, either way, leave that camping mess at home

Jerry- I'm interested. Please keep me informed.

Tom Taylor COG#7173        P.S.- Either let me know by forum or PM.

mr t said:
  Jerry- I'm interested. Please keep me informed.

Tom Taylor COG#7173        P.S.- Either let me know by forum or PM.

I will  let you know as soon as I do, should be in the next few weeks or more  LOL  noT REALLY SURE

I didn't see the 2019 RWTW posted on the event calendar.
What are the rally dates at TWO-Suches. :beerchug:

Thanks,

Buzzard said:
I didn't see the 2019 RWTW posted on the event calendar.
What are the rally dates at TWO-Suches. :beerchug:

Thanks,

Sept 5,6,7 and 8  Some of us will come in onWednesday just for the fun of it, but the rally officially starts on Thursday

Jerry- Not to bug you, but any word yet concerning your (our) cabin or your possible move to the Lodge?

Tom Taylor COG#7173

mr t said:
Jerry- Not to bug you, but any word yet concerning your (our) cabin or your possible move to the Lodge?

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Latest news looks like you and I will be cabin mates  :beerchug:

Thanks Jerry- I'm happy to hear I don't have to hump my camping gear from FL to NY and then back down to GA. I'll be in touch before the event.
  Tom Taylor COG#7173

mr t said:
Thanks Jerry- I'm happy to hear I don't have to hump my camping gear from FL to NY and then back down to GA. I'll be in touch before the event.
  Tom Taylor COG#7173

Tom, you are definitely in a bunkhouse, either with me or not.

What day are you getting to the rally?  I plan on being there on Wednesday to Sunday

Jerry- It's a big load off my mind knowing I've a place to lay my head that isn't an air mattress. I'm not sure yet when I'll be coming and going.

Tom

mr t said:
  Jerry- It's a big load off my mind knowing I've a place to lay my head that isn't an air mattress. I'm not sure yet when I'll be coming and going.

Tom

No problem with me Tom, show up when you can. It should be cabin #4