• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RWTW Thursday supper Friday Breakfast

COGnosticator

I talked with TWOS today and if we guarantee 25 people they will have us supper on Thursday night and breakfast on Friday morning. Normally they do not open for those meals but if we can get that many promised they will open. so now I need to get a headcount to see if we can get up to 25. Just add your name to this thread.

Jerry Holland

Ken Skinner for one. I’m really slow on this new system. Might be more like me. Took me several attempts to get here. Could be others also trying to get to this spot

Up to 22 people so far, don't stop adding your name just because you might see 25 counted, as we know, some people may not be able to show up and we need to guarantee 25, thanks

If everything comes together I'll be there Thursday. Looking for someplace to stay so if anyone knows of someone looking for a roommate, please let me know

I talked with TWOS today and if we guarantee 25 people they will have us supper on Thursday night and breakfast on Friday morning. Normally they do not open for those meals but if we can get that many promised they will open. so now I need to get a headcount to see if we can get up to 25. Just add your name to this thread.

Jerry Holland
Jim Jesella here