• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RWTW Wednesday Dinner

motocommuter

For all you early arrivals, Kay & I will host a Wednesday night dinner at the campground as TWOS kitchen will not be open and there is nothing close by except pizza from the corner store. Don't know what we will have yet but last year it was Brats with sides. We put out a donation bucket to cover our costs. We just need an estimate of how many will be participating in the early Wednesday dinner.

I'd 100% pack some snacks. (Just don't leave them on the bike overnight, there are bears in the woods who'll peel open a car if they want.)

Myself, Greg and the Wives will all be in by Wednesday early afternoon. Count us in please! ...and thank you! 👊:cool:

Count me in And if you feel like bringing leftovers from Sunday dinner I will arrive on Monday

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    578.4 KB · Views: 119
Wednesday dinner now? what's next year, Wednesday breakfast, and Tuesday dinner?
Seems the "weekend" keeps expanding into the week - LOL
Not sure if next year, but we'll be back. Being 9+ hours away and low on vacation means we'll miss this year's again.

Wednesday dinner now? what's next year, Wednesday breakfast, and Tuesday dinner?
Not sure if next year, but we'll be back. Being 9+ hours away and low on vacation means we'll miss this year's again.

LOL Jorge, next year it will be mimosas and brunch on Thursday

We will miss you and Irene this year, hopefully next year y'all can make it

Jorgee,
We did this last year. I thought there would only be a few but ended up being over 20. So we are doing it again.

Ok, we have about 20 ish signed up. Menu is:

Sausages, Brats & Burgers with buns and condiments
Kay's Coleslaw
The MN COG Bean Recipe
Broccoli Salad
Cookies for dessert

If anyone has any special dietary restrictions, reach out to me and let me know.

We are planning on setting up to the right once you cross the ride across bridge. I will have two 10x10 ezups and tables. We will shoot for a 630p dinner time. I will need a couple guys to assist with grilling the brats and burgers, I will have two small table top gas grills.

As the TWO kitchen is closed on Thursday morning, you all are welcome to use any of the cooking stuff to make your breakfast if you have your own food. Just make sure you clean it up after using.

Ok, we have about 20 ish signed up. Menu is:

Sausages, Brats & Burgers with buns and condiments
Kay's Coleslaw
The MN COG Bean Recipe
Broccoli Salad
Cookies for dessert

If anyone has any special dietary restrictions, reach out to me and let me know.

We are planning on setting up to the right once you cross the ride across bridge. I will have two 10x10 ezups and tables. We will shoot for a 630p dinner time. I will need a couple guys to assist with grilling the brats and burgers, I will have two small table top gas grills.

As the TWO kitchen is closed on Thursday morning, you all are welcome to use any of the cooking stuff to make your breakfast if you have your own food. Just make sure you clean it up after using.
I'll have another small gas grill to contribute as I'm Roadtreking this year.

middle initial Ron... middle initial!
DIdn't realize that my forum name didn't migrate...