• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sacramento COG Meet, Greet & Eat - July 6th 2017

Wandrng

Just a nerd who rides
Is it the 1st Thursday of the month again? Must be feeding time in Sacramento.

Join us for Sacramento COG's 1st Thursday Meet & Greet on July 6, 2017 at Brookfields Restaurant Sacramento. We get started about 6:30pm and go to at least 8:00pm.

This is a great opportunity to meet and talk with other COG members, find riding buddies and learn about upcoming events.

Everyone is welcome, no registration needed. Just show up.

Brookfields Restaurant, 4343 Madison Ave, Sacramento, CA (Madison and I-80)
[Location Map]

WANDRNG said:
Is it the 1st Thursday of the month again? Must be feeding time in Sacramento.

Join us for Sacramento COG's 1st Thursday Meet & Greet on July 6, 2017 at Brookfields Restaurant Sacramento. We get started about 6:30pm and go to at least 8:00pm.

This is a great opportunity to meet and talk with other COG members, find riding buddies and learn about upcoming events.

Everyone is welcome, no registration needed. Just show up.

Brookfields Restaurant, 4343 Madison Ave, Sacramento, CA (Madison and I-80)
[Location Map]

WANDRNG, Is this meeting still going on?

I’m also interested to know if the 1st Thursday of the month meetings are ongoing and active.

Thanks!
Ceerider

Ceerider said:
I’m also interested to know if the 1st Thursday of the month meetings are ongoing and active.

Thanks!
Ceerider

No response 8n months and I always forget about it or I would just show up on a Thursday!

It still happens. Please to join. Meet some long time coggers. Hear some great stories.