• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Saddle bags

edpatrickhanley1137

I have a pair of saddle bags for the c-10. They are keyed and in VERY good condition, BUT I DO NOT have the keys, nor have I any idea where they are- grr!

I sold the bike years ago - and now have a c-14.

I live in Bellingham, WA., and because of shipping costs, would certainly make someone a good deal if they lived nearby in the good ol PNW part of the state for a pick-up.

Let me know if interested. I can take pictures. Ed

Hi Bud,

I can’t in so much they are from my old c-10, I don’t have it any longer, now ride a c-14. But I’ll show up at the nationals for some of it at least, and will somehow post/advertise them?

Ed

Yea, for the life of me I cannot find my keys to the saddle bags, but yes, a or b and can’t be that expensive. It’s not like having to hire a locksmith to re-key them. Binary choice, a or b.