• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sale Pending- Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet (SOLD!)

Victor Salisbury

New Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet / Size Large / With inner sun visor / With clear Pinloc insert (still in package) / Never worn
Removeable liner/cheekpads. Can accept other size removeable liner (9mm is stock, can go down to 5mm looser or up to 13mm tighter)
Yep, it's yellow  :great:
A buddy was going to start riding, then life happened and motorcycling is not an option anymore.

$250.00 includes shipping to lower 48

Contact me at victorsalisbury AT comcast DOT net

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Front flip.jpg
    Front flip.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 113
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 114
Crap that is like a $580 lid.  I need to go check mine but I think it is XL.  :/
What is the born on date?

Would I look like a boy scout with a blue bike and a gold hat :) 

Uhhhh, good question, I have not looked but I'll check.

05/2015

He got it from a Cycle Gear brick and mortar last year, probably on their shelf for a little bit.

Dang, great helmet and price but not much newer than mine.  I was so close.  I tend to use one for a few years and by that time this one would be past my comfort zone in age.  I looked at mine and it must have been 2-3 year past born on date when I bought it.  I think I will check that from now on.

True that, If a helmet has 3+ years of being exposed to freon, sweat, bug splats, sweat, dust, dandruff, sweat, sand, rain, smells, odors, I retire it.

Yeah this a new helmet, never worn other than size check; been kept and still kept in a climate controlled environment since born.

Well... Its here and  its in perfect shape just as described and brand new.... Thanks Victor for the deal on a great helmet:great: :great: :great: :)

Haven’t been on this site for awhile. Sorry I missed this. Right size and colour I was looking for. On the other hand the yellow & black combo isn’t too bad either. Looking for hi-viz. got a multi-tec I’ve used for 7 years. A Neotec would be nice.