• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

San Diego riding class june 24th 2012

Sounds like fun and I think everyone could use some pointers on the track. I will look into going, but I believe I will be out of town that week. What a treat to do this with your son! Enjoy.  :motonoises:

In case anyone is interested my son and I completed the Total Control Training Class with Lee Parks on Sunday. It was full of information and quite fun. My son was able to drop down scrapping either knee on his turns using his beat up 2001 c10  but only the instructor dropped their knee on my 2010 c14. I'm just not flexible enough I suppose. I not planning to scrap my knee on normal riding anytime soon but I think the exercises will help my riding anyways. Good Class and delivered as advertized.

Good to know that it was fun and informative. Need to book one of those classes soon,it should be all positive!  :motonoises: