• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

San Diego to Cabo

I wish. Back when I lived in LA growing up, we never got further south than Tijuana and that is not Mexico anymore than Vegas is Nevada. If you do this, I'd love to hear. I'll be sailing down to Cabo sometime in the next decade.

Old Man on a Connie said:
About halfway on a KLR. Great fun.

KLRs I know they are amazing bikes... just wonder how easy they are on the derriere. That seat doesn't look comfy, yet so many people tour the world on it. What am i missing?

Jerdurr said:
Old Man on a Connie said:
About halfway on a KLR. Great fun.

KLRs I know they are amazing bikes... just wonder how easy they are on the derriere. That seat doesn't look comfy, yet so many people tour the world on it. What am i missing?
Easy to stand up for a bit  ;)