• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

San Juan Capistrano to Palm Desert-Ortega Highway- Friday, January 19th

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Ride planned for Friday January 19th from the Shell station at the Ortega Highway 74 and Interstate 5 at 9am. Kickstands up at 9:30am. We will be following the highway till it's end in Palm Desert. Have a tasty lunch and then decide how we are returning. Should be a very fun day! Come on out if you can! If you want to meet us along the way let me know. See you all soon!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

That sounds like a great ride.  I’ve always wanted to do that ride.  I would be coming from Orange, might just meet you at the shell.  I know exactly where that is.

Charby said:
Love to but some of us have to work.  :mad:
I got vacation time and not afraid to use it. Plus I like to turn day rides into 3 day excursions! C U There.

cra-z1000 said:
Sure miss that road .
One of our stops likely will be at the Lookout! Fun place, good food and great look at the Lake and beyond!

Bump up! Two days away! Come on out and have some fun! See you there!

Great ride yesterday! Had 11 bikes and riders! Had super weather and a hellava lot of fun! Even had Mark join us! Will post some pictures of our adventure later today.

:motonoises:    :motonoises:  :great: