• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sargent Seat: Standard Size, With Blemish. $275 ---SOLD!

jim.scheidegger11670

Degger
Price Lowered.

I just moved from my C10 to a C14 which came with a Standard Sargent Seat (see photos). I moved to a Sargent Shorty. The seat (images below) was bought by the previous owner and is about 1 year (1,500 miles) old. It has a blemish from a boot that you can see from the photos. If you want a photo from another angle just give the word. Otherwise the seat is in great condition. $275 (I'll cover shipping).

IMG_1060.JPGIMG_1061.JPGIMG_1062.JPGIMG_1065.JPGIMG_1060.JPGIMG_1061.JPGIMG_1062.JPGIMG_1065.JPG
---Jim

Last edited:
Big is good. You posted in the wrong section. Report your bad self to the mod and ask them to move it to the classified section for you.:) HTH

Tap on report at the bottom of the first post and fill out the little form. It's easy.