• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sargent Seats.

Mercer

Just made a mistake ordering a seat cover from Sargent. Must say even though the mistake was mine they corrected it to my favor. Most generous of those guys. When time to recover my old Corbin seat, am sending it to them! Damn fine service!

I didn't know that Sergeant would recover a Corbin. Never thought about it.
How to contact them for a discussion?

Ride safe, Ted

They have pattern made covers for early and late model C10 seats. You have some choices of fabric and they make for you for about $80. You staple it on yourself.

Think they will cover whatever you send them too. You would have to send your Corbin in. That and maybe $200 am guessing. They will send it back ready to ride.