• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Saturday meal at Wildflower Ride

Fred H.

The River Inn will have a sign up sheet at the desk for the Saturday meal. It is critical that everyone who intends to join us at the meal on Saturday signs this sheet on FRIDAY when they check in, because I have to tell the caterer exactly how many meals to provide. If you have a co-rider that also wants to be fed, their names will also have to be indicated on the sign up sheet.

Cindy will have the sign up sheet at the desk when you check in. If you check in after the office has closed, the sign up sheet will be posted outside the office. If you aren't staying at the River Inn, you'll still need to sign this sheet if you want to eat.

If I tell the caterer to bring 35 meals and 36 folks show up, someones going away hungry, so please make sure to do this.

The meal will be served at 6:30pm on Saturday, and will be a two meat BBQ plate, brisket and ribs, with potato salad and beans and ice tea  for $11 a plate.

I sent this to all the people registered for the event.  There could be others that don't bother to register.

I am DEFINITELY IN for dinner Saturday if someone would please add my name to the list.  I'll be arriving Friday evening and possibly/probably after dark and don't know what the situation will be when I arrive.  I haven't talked to them yet about late arrival.  It looks like I'm stuck at work for at least half a day.

If you haven't checked the weather for this weekend, you might consider putting the Frogg Toggs in your bag.

Jeff said:
I am DEFINITELY IN for dinner Saturday if someone would please add my name to the list.  I'll be arriving Friday evening and possibly/probably after dark and don't know what the situation will be when I arrive.  I haven't talked to them yet about late arrival.  It looks like I'm stuck at work for at least half a day.

If you haven't checked the weather for this weekend, you might consider putting the Frogg Toggs in your bag.

Jeff,

Call Cindy at the River Inn and she'll make arrangements for you if you're going to arrive late.