• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SAVE THE DATES - 2020 NE Rallies

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Dates are set... event specifics being worked out.  When known, details will be posted online and in the NE Newsletter.

THU MAY 14 - SUN MAY 17: NE SPRING FLING RALLY (in the northern Catskills)
THU SEP 17 - SUN SEP 20: NE FALL RALLY (in northern Vermont)

Darn Spring Fling is always on our wedding anniversary, or is it COG anniversary.  Oh that's right COG before marriage. :))

A few of us did a bit of Spring Fling scouting yesterday with the rally host. Steve led us on some great roads in Greene County on our way to Windham NY where the motel is located. As already mentioned, the venue will be announced in the next newsletter. That should provide enough time to work out final details to do a casual group dinner at the motel.  For now, begin planning your riding by reviewing maps of the region. It is anticipated there will be a few GPS routes available too.

Will one of us have to tow a grill?  :))

I like that area, lots of changes with the roads Hoping for great weather

We rode right through Windham, NY on our way back from the 2018 Spring Fling in Wellsboro, PA.

Nice!
Plan to hit both, especially VT, My favorite state.
A couple of eye surgeries this moth and I'll be back to riding.  :motonoises: