• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Save the Dates! Rides Coming Soon to a Calendar Near You!

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
First one will be in June. I have to spend some time creating a submission for the calendar, but the Longest Day ride will be on June 18th. We'll meet for breakfast at the Blue Bird Cafe in Arlington, and then take the usual route up 530 to 20 to US 97 down to Chelan for lunch at Marcela's before continuing south to Wenatchee so we can head east on US 2 with the detour through Plain so we don't have to experience traffic in Leavenworth.

Second one will be August 12-14 in Colville. The amazing Andy Niemer has done all the legwork to arrange a meet and greet based out of Benny's Colville Inn. The information has been submitted for posting of the calendar.

Way to step up guys and put on a ride. I was wondering if we were going to have anything besides the Bun Cooler and Island Hop.

I would love to do the Longest Day, but I'm doing an anniversary trip with my wife.

I signed up for the Midsummer Meet & Greet. It ought to be great.

Wish I could make the Longest Day Ride. I could do it the following weekend, but I'm already committed on the 18th. (That's a vote for a second "Longest Day Ride". :D :D :D Maybe if enough others can't make it too, we can get a second group going. It'd be fun, but not as much as when Charlie Gary leads it.

Chris