• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Scorpion EXO ST-1400 Helmet NEW! - SOLD!

CRocker

I've retired...but, not before they auto-shipped me some samples...going to sell them outright...because I don't work for them anymore...they won't take them back...Scorpion EXO ST-1400 XL...never been used...plastic is still on the shield...Resin Infused TCT-U 3K Carbon Fiber composite weave shell...Comm-ready speaker pockets for BlueTooth installation...refined aerodynamics deliver a streamlined and balanced profile for more comfort...Airfit custom fit liner inflation system...additional Pinlock visor included...as well as a Pinlock anti-fog insert...

$259 shipped CONUS...

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 100_3048.JPG
    100_3048.JPG
    302.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_3047.JPG
    100_3047.JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 142
If you have more than one (samples) I will give it a try. My Shoei is aging and I like the idea of the built in sunshield.