• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SE National attendees from FL.

Count me in. I just called and got a room at rally central with two queen beds (Sunday thru Friday). I'll be by myself so if there is anyone going that wants to share a room to split the costs, I'm open. I'm a non-smoker, laid back and easy to get along with. I'll be trailering my bike up.

Kay, Kona and I will be there but have not registered. Showing up Sunday. Booked the room a few months ago, wanted to make sure we got a dog friendly room.

Yup. Looking forward to it!! Will be making a rather large loop up to North Dakota and possibly a toe into Canada for a day to visit family, then down on the Sunday before.

Well seeing as how the other georgia guys didnt notice the FLA attached to the thread, lmao, i let y'all know ive got ny room.. looks like Georgia dominates (again)...

Well seeing as how the other georgia guys didnt notice the FLA attached to the thread, lmao, i let y'all know ive got ny room.. looks like Georgia dominates (again)...
Yeah, saw that after I posted my reply.

We will head to Biloxi for a fishing trip on 6/1, then to Cliff & Jimmies on 6/2, should be at the BW on Sunday 6/5. From there we are heading to Tulsa, KC, CO, MT and SD.

I've had a couple of requests to park trucks/trailers here during the Nationals & then make the 2 - 2 1/2 ride to Eureka Springs. I see Tom is trailering up also, there is plenty of room here for as many that want to leave a truck/trailer here instead of trailering all the way.

Yeah, we’re all just too lazy to start our own thread…🤣

I've had a couple of requests to park trucks/trailers here during the Nationals & then make the 2 - 2 1/2 ride to Eureka Springs. I see Tom is trailering up also, there is plenty of room here for as many that want to leave a truck/trailer here instead of trailering all the way.
They can be like all those that go to Sturgis, trailer to with in a couple hours, hop on the bike and ride in like a boss!!

To those out there regarding the offer that I had about sharing a room at the nationals, Coop from the NE area contacted me and took the other half of the room. He'll be making a 4 corners tour and will meet up with us at the nationals. Thanks folks. I'm already going through my check list and pre-packing. Can't wait! If the weather looks good for the trip up and back I might just ride the whole way instead of trailering. It's only about 1250 miles each way. Cliff, thanks for the offer to park my trailer at your place. We'll see how the weather goes.