• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SE WI ride to Boscobel for Lunch anyone? - June 9th

ManWorkingHere

I offer to meet up with any COGgers who are not going to attend the National Rally in Texas.

Those valiant riders who can join me on Saturday, June 9, for lunch will be treated to a gloriously sunny ride along  the  Lower  Wisconsin  River.  The  ride  will depart at 8am from Wales at our traditional morning launchpad, the McDonald’s parking lot. We will take pause in Windsor to get gas at the Kwik Trip station around 10am to meet any other COGgers who  join  us  mid-ride.  The  Unique  Café  in  Boscobel  is  our target destination. The décor has a nice travel-by-road theme to  it.  And  the  food  is  tasty,  too!

I plan to put this on the calendar also when I get home tonight.

Awesome day for riding!

Compared to today's drizzily, overcast, cold forecast of wet weather 24 hours later...

I have good memories of riding to lunch with Craig and John.  Look for a write up in the next membership newsleter.