• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Seat on C10 from Three Sisters Ride

Proliant

Training Wheels
On page 18 of the latest issue of the COG magazine there is an article about the Three Sisters ride. At the bottom of the page there is a picture of a C10 and a C14 .... the C10 has a very comfortable looking seat. Does anyone know the make/model of the seat?

I agree, the seat in you're looking at in the picture appears to be a Russell.  If you are looking for an excellent seat for the C-10 I would suggest looking at Baldwin Saddles, he is a COG Industry Member and makes a great seat.  I had a Russell on my C-10 and then decided to go with his seat.  My Russell seat is now sitting on a shelf in the garage, and no I am not interested in selling it.  :))

Baldwin Saddles  https://www.motorbikesaddles.com/

Here is a picture of the Baldwin Saddleon my C-10
i-dFdc59d-M.jpg

Baldwin doesn’t appear to be accepting new orders at this time .... Russel does .... but I think I will peruse the classifieds for a while and see what comes up even though I do have an extra pan.

My issue is that I am fairly large 6’2 and about 285 .... the stock seat starts off ok then kind of flattens down after a couple of hours making it pretty uncomfortable. Are there any other options than replacing the seat for better support/comfort?

Check out Seth Laam

Other than that, some people use wood beads. Some use air inflated pads, I think they are called Air Hawk. Others use sheepskin pads, and some people have modified their seats themselves.