• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Seats (2) for sale

Konehead34

I have 2, yes 2 seats for sale.  both are stock.  one has a small tear approx 1 inch long on left side of saddle.  the other is perfect but has an extra hard pad under the skin for the passenger area.  previous owner of this seat either didnt want the other half riding with him :??:, or he carried a bag he wanted to make certain was very secured.  If your thinking of doing a custom seat you need to send them a pan, here you go.  Ill let the one with the rip go for $50 + actual shipping costs.  the other I can let go for $100 + actual shipping costs.  If your going to the national I can strap them on the back of my c14 and save you the shipping costs (just buy me a large mountain dew) :)  pictures available via pm upon request.

I have 2 stock seats that could use a good home. Both have a 1 inch split on the left side. (Robably due to my 30" inseam) PM me for pics if interested.  Reasonable offers accepted. Both would be great for rebuild pans for any of the aftermarket upgrades, that require YOUR seat pan.

Still have these seats available...make me an other. Wasn't looking to sell them as a set, I will sell them separately..MAKE ME AN OFFER..pl-zzz

Buying a used seat from called Konehead I gotta wonder....how do I ask  this ? Are there any cone shaped wear marks ?

Lol, no I'm not from France, and I don't  use the sensor rings.......anymore...consume mass quantitys.. ;)

One is the original from my '98.  The other is newer.  But I'm not certain from what year.  I sold my c10 in 2015 when I moved up to a 2010c14.  The last seat I put on it was from a 2006.  Send me a tx I can text u photos.  Both seats have a split from my short 30" left leg getting to the pavement.  I favor my left side.

So if I got it correctly, you're selling only the Foam+cover (No pan included) right?
What price you have in mind for each?
Thanks

He's selling complete seats that have some issues with the cover.  The idea is that if you're gonna go custom, then the cover being split won't matter since it's just gonna be recovered anyway.  HTH

Correct.  But both seats are still suitable for use.  Each seat has a slit about an inch to inch and a half long running parrell to the piping. On the seat.portion.  i blame the slits on my 30 inch inseam.

if u pm me with an cell number i can send pics.  Im technically challenge and havent been able to.figure out how to up load pics from my phone to the forum.

Both seats can be recovered stock, but any of the custom seat builders  require ur pan for the rebuild on a custom.  Russell, corbin etc.....

Got it, Got it, got it  :-[ . Thanks for the quick replies.

But actually what I'm looking for is the seat cover (W/ or WO the foam), since mine is torn and I'd like to replace it. I'm also considering an aftermarket seat, but honestly I find the stock seat quite comfy for my taste.

Thanks again, and Good Luck with the sale!!

Seat pics

Attachments

• 20150728_201112.resized.jpg
    20150728_201112.resized.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 20150728_201141.resized.jpg
    20150728_201141.resized.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 20150728_201146.resized.jpg
    20150728_201146.resized.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 20150728_201153.resized.jpg
    20150728_201153.resized.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 106
Posting for konehead.

Attachments

• 20150728_201405.resized.jpg
    20150728_201405.resized.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 20150728_201422.resized.jpg
    20150728_201422.resized.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 102
Nttra said:
Got it, Got it, got it  :-[ . Thanks for the quick replies.

But actually what I'm looking for is the seat cover (W/ or WO the foam), since mine is torn and I'd like to replace it. I'm also considering an aftermarket seat, but honestly I find the stock seat quite comfy for my taste.

Thanks again, and Good Luck with the sale!!

Nttra
I have a seat cover I bought off Ebay that I never installed.  I will sell for $30 shipped.

Bump..

Fyi ill be bringing 2 seats to the national. As the previous pics showed one has a split. The other does not, but was modified by the person i bought it from many moons ago, so that the passenger pillion has a stiffer pad for support. Not certain if it was meant for an actual human butt (insert giggle here) or to carry gear. All offers will be considered, as this will save the cost of shipping.

Seat withou the split has been sold.. if ur looking for a seat pan with which to send in for customization, and ur at the national rally, theres one with ur name on it.... very cheap i might add.