• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Seattle Motorcycle Show--Dec 14-16

Save $3 off online ticket purchases to the show by using the discount code provided to COG that was printed in the last Concourier (COG2013)...

No booth this year, but I do have seven tickets for free admission to the show.  The first seven paying COG members to e-mail me at nwad at cog-online dot org will get in for free.  Sorry forum-only members, but this is one time being a paid member pays off.

Way to go Charlie!
Some of the forum members may not realize that COG is SO much more than just being on the forum!

:1rij:

PS; do not ( :( ) consider this as a request to get a ticket...yes wrong address I know  ;)

danodemotoman said:
  Charlie,

No 'Rider Connection' volunteer positions this year?

No Club Connection booth this year.  I guess they weren't getting enough involvement.  Did anybody notice COG was the only club staffing it the last few years?

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
No booth this year, but I do have seven tickets for free admission to the show.  The first seven paying COG members to e-mail me at nwad at cog-online dot org will get in for free.  Sorry forum-only members, but this is one time being a paid member pays off.

One down, six to go.

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:

One down, six to go.
Email sent........ :great:

motovetro said:
Thanks, Is it 1 day or weekend?

It doesn't say on the ticket, but since the value listed is for a one-day ticket I'm guessing it's not a full weekend pass.

Come on PNW riders.. get out there to see the IMS and to meet up with fellow COG riders..

:1rij:

Sadly I missed the free ticket, but who all is going, when, and where you riding from?  I might be inclined to head up from Salem, and would love to tag along.

Brian

Brian,
We could meet up south of Tacoma or ? 
Have you checked out the schedule?
COG no host lunch and most will go to show before or after. I typically go after the lunch.

Spark's Rider said:
Sadly I missed the free ticket, but who all is going, when, and where you riding from?  I might be inclined to head up from Salem, and would love to tag along.

Brian

I plan on going, but I don't know what my schedule is yet.....so I'm on hold. I'll get the schedule for that weekend on Wednesday the 12th.

I will be doing the show Saturday morning.  As soon as the lunch break is done I'll be heading home to get ready for a COG Christmas party like no one has ever seen before (I don't know if that will be good, or bad).

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
As soon as the lunch break is done I'll be heading home to get ready for a COG Christmas party like no one has ever seen before (I don't know if that will be good, or bad).

IF your party is anything like your riding, well then it WILL be an interesting party!  ;)

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
I will be doing the show Saturday morning.  As soon as the lunch break is done I'll be heading home to get ready for a COG Christmas party like no one has ever seen before (I don't know if that will be good, or bad).

I'm still a maybe on making it up there for the show from Portland, the weather will most likely help me decide...  ???

Tell me more about this COG Christmas party Charlie? Any links or info?  :017:

Are you on the e-mail list?  I sent one out this morning, but here's what I know.  My house, starting about 6pm.  Smoked pork, maybe some burgers, can even accommodate vegetarians.  There will be beverages of various flavors and level of adult content like wine and beer, but if hard liquor is your thing I suggest BYOB because my selection of spirits is almost nonexistent.  Here's a link to the calendar listing with my address.
http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=175541&mo=12&tDate={d%20%272012-12-02%27}

ZG said:
Thanks Charlie, sounds like good times!

How do I get on the "email list"?

I checked and saw your e-mail address is on the list.  Anything good in your spam filter?

Hey Charlie...are you going to accept that crack about your riding style?
'Course then it may be a compliment for your party!

Have a fun time, wish I could be there..maybe next year..

Can't wait for the write up!

:06:                                    :singing:                          :103:

:111:

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
ZG said:

I checked and saw your e-mail address is on the list.  Anything good in your spam filter?

Hmmm... that's odd.  :017:

I empty my junk folder often because I get so much junk, maybe I missed it, when would it have been emailed out and what was it titled?

Jo said:
Hey Charlie...are you going to accept that crack about your riding style?
'Course then it may be a compliment for your party!

Have a fun time, wish I could be there..maybe next year..

Can't wait for the write up!

:06:                                    :singing:                          :103:

:111:

Was it a crack, or was it one of Bob's backhanded compliments?  :hum:  I'm sure we'll have a blast.  :06:

ZG said:
Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
ZG said:

I empty my junk folder often because I get so much junk, maybe I missed it, when would it have been emailed out and what was it titled?

OK, I just sent it again through the system to your primary e-mail address (the one that makes me think of woodworking).  The first message went out at 11:51am Sunday, and the subject line was "2012 COG Christmas Party".

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
ZG said:
Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
ZG said:

OK, I just sent it again through the system to your primary e-mail address (the one that makes me think of woodworking).  The first message went out at 11:51am Sunday, and the subject line was "2012 COG Christmas Party".

Just sent ya a pm Charlie.  :beerchug:

Charlie,

Am I on your list also?  I don't recall anything in the SPAM folder but I haven't looked in the last few days.  Dan, I could do south of Tacoma.  I will send you a PM as we get closer to the date, I saw the schedule, need to re-look at it but I would be inclined to the afternoon as well.

Brian

Rhonda and I will be at the show Saturday morning and for lunch, then off to visit my family - until Charlie's party starts, of course ;)

Here's hoping for a dry pass or two. It would have to be way above freezing for me to bring the 14.  :))

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Was it a crack, or was it one of Bob's backhanded compliments?  :hum:  I'm sure we'll have a blast.  :06:

Me? Backhanded?  Noooooooooo........  ;)

Going to the Long Beach Motorcycle show this weekend! Should be a lot of people and fun!  :motonoises:  :beerchug:

Spark's Rider said:
Charlie,

Am I on your list also?  I don't recall anything in the SPAM folder but I haven't looked in the last few days.  Dan, I could do south of Tacoma.  I will send you a PM as we get closer to the date, I saw the schedule, need to re-look at it but I would be inclined to the afternoon as well.

Brian

Brian, I do see your e-mail address on the list.  It appears to be first name middle initial last name at gmail dot com.

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Spark's Rider said:
Charlie,

Brian

Odd, I have not gotten anything, and saw nothing in the spam folder...

Brian, I do see your e-mail address on the list.  It appears to be first name middle initial last name at gmail dot com.

Remember...m/c show AND Christmas party @ Charlie's home...wow what a great way to help celebrate the holiday season and the wrap up of (most of) riding season!  Want to hear all about it!!

:a035:

:103:

:72:

:06: :06: :06:

:cheer:

Spark's Rider said:
Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Spark's Rider said:
Charlie,

Brian

Odd, I have not gotten anything, and saw nothing in the spam folder...

Try this link.

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/clubdocs/1328/COG%20NW%20Newsletter%20Summer%202012%20online.pdf

Had a good time at the NWCOG Seattle MC show luncheon:
002-L.jpg

003-L.jpg

004-L.jpg