• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Second Kawi but first Connie

micrider

Saturday I purchased a 2017 C14 with only 1050 miles on the clock. My first bike was a Honda VTX 1300, then I added a KLR650 to the garage,and then my wife insisted I buy a Triumph Thunderbird Storm. In 2017 I became hooked on riding the annual RUN FOR THE WALL and while the Triumph did a fine job of getting me across the country and back, the ride was less than comfortable. So, Saturday I bought my first sport touring bike. Apparently I am enjoying the Concours because, unjust two-and-a-half days I have already put several hundred miles on it.

This is a terrific looking Owners Group and I am looking forward to participating.

Welcome aboard....  our national rally is on the west coast this year... u should make ur plans now.....

:welcome:

From Southern California! Death Valley Ride coming up in early April! National Rally in Vancouver, Washington in June! Hope to meet you soon! We have several riders in your area. They usually have a meetup once a month or bimonthly at a restaurant in the area too! Have fun with your new bike!!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Mike said:
Saturday I purchased a 2017 C14 with only 1050 miles on the clock... Apparently I am enjoying the Concours because, unjust two-and-a-half days I have already put several hundred miles on it.

Big Welcome -- only got here a bit ahead of you, but I agree -- the Connies are addicting...

1st bike Kawwie 500 two stroke 3 cylinder.  Since then I bought multiple bikes from 3 Japanese companies.  Only in
November of 2017 did I get another  Kawasaki.