• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

See you after RWTW--attend the 2019 SPIDER RIDE

G-Mazz

Registration for the September 2019, 24nd ANNUAL SPIDER RIDE is open on the NORTH CENTRAL CALENDAR.

Each year many of our SE members attend the Spider Ride the weekend after RWTW Rally.  I hope to see you again this year. 

The event will again be held at Huzzah Valley Resort, Steelville, MO. (www.huzzahvalley.com) or call (1-800-367-4516).
Tent camping is $12 per night or you can reserve in advance in one of their cabins for an additional charge.  Tent campers pay when you arrive.  Restrooms and coin operated hot showers are close by.

Registration is $40 for members, $50 for non-members and will include breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday and dinner on Friday and Saturday.  Friday dinner will be burgers and brats and Saturday will be a whole hog roast with sides and a dessert.

Here is the link to register: 
http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=256447&mo=9&tDate=%7Bd%20%272019%2D09%2D08%27%7D

Official dates will be September 13th-15th, but everyone knows many will arrive Thursday the 12th.  Thursday dinner is on you.  We usually have dinner in Steelville at the Spare Rib Inn or Rich's Famous Burgers.  If you have any questions please contact me (Gary Mazzola) at gmazzola@sbcglobal.net  or  call/text me at 314-606-2233.

Great roads, great people, great food.  It doesn't get any better.  I'm expecting another big group this year.  Get yourself registered and tell your friends!