• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Selecting correct parts to attach mirror to bike

wayne-o

I will try to post photos soon but does anyone know which part to order ? My choice, it seems, is the mirror or the Mirror bracket. My mirror is okay but cheap pot metal bracket is broken. Microfiche doesn't show it well and neither the photo where the bracket is for sale.IMG_20200912_123514.jpg

Try Partzilla. I think this is the correct one, but double check with them. You didn't state what year your bike is, and I don't know if any changes have been bade. https://www.partzilla.com/product/kawasaki/11055-0143
I obtained the bracket from Partzilla for a decent price. They had it in stock as well. Seems to be a popular item. You can get that bracket on without taking the nose cone off but it's a tight fit. The wind screen motor does have to come out.

I obtained the bracket from Partzilla for a decent price. They had it in stock as well. Seems to be a popular item. You can get that bracket on without taking the nose cone off but it's a tight fit. The wind screen motor does have to come out.
That bracket on his bike is fine and still there. The mirrors have studs on the plate that bolt to the bracket you posted!

Yes, Gixerhp I need to order a mirror for my 2015 Concours. None available and I have an order in with Motosport,com. Black ones can be had I just wish someone know I can remove the green cover on this one to put on the black one. It doesn't look like it comes off til it comes off. Or remove the metal bracket on the replacement mirror.

One on EBAY is from a seller that feels most parts on an 08 will fit an 09 and doesn't think this goes on any but an 09.What say you all ? I think an 2008 should fit my 2015. It looks the same just black. Which will suffice til my back order fills.

If i remember from when i repainted my bike, thise covers on the mirrors come off. Take the mirror off of its bracket and looking in from yhe mounting area, uou shiuld see 3 or 4 plastic clips/tabs. While applying a little tension to the cover, move the tab/clip to release it. Careful they will break if u put too much force on them. Itll pop out then. Installation is push them back in so they clip on..

Thanks Konehead, And right after buying the black used one here comes my back order green one. Anyone need a black used one lemme know.