• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD -- Selling my 2016 Concours 14

Hi all:

I've been in the process of downsizing and the bike is part of that activity since I don't ride on the street much anymore.

I originally bought it used, in mint condition, with plans for cross-country trips. But things have changed.

Here are the details:

Has just under 4,700 miles on it.

ABS, TPS, shaft drive, adjustable windscreen, heated grips

Upgraded windscreen with AeroWings (wind deflectors)
Upgraded rack - Phils rack and adaptor
Upgraded turn signal (Switchback mod) - front turn signals also functions as white running lights while rear turn signals function as red brake lights.
Extra RAM X-Grip mounting points
Saddlemen saddle
Aftermarket cushioned handgrips
Wider foot for kickstand
Large Givi top case w/ passenger backrest
Saddlebag liners with embroidery
Custom bike cover
Tires have less than 800 miles on them
Owners/Service manuals

Located in central Maryland
Price: $13,000.00 negotiable

Thanks.

IMG_9939.jpg1653445532514.jpegIMG_9951.jpgIMG_9963.jpg

Last edited:
My bike is still for sale. I've been traveling a lot and, till now, just lazy about trying to sell the bike.

$9500.00 -- Priced to sell.

The bike really is in excellent condition. Thought I had it sold to @biobiker but they went in another direction altogether. :)

@biobiker , I replied to your DM.
Too bad that did not go through

THat is an excellent buy. I would jump on that but I have 2 Connies already. Hope someone is smart enough to get you a good offer. I was fortunate to find a 2018 with 5 months off the showroom floor with 2100 miles for 10K. At this price I would have jumped on this with the goodies already on it. Good luck with the sale.