• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Selling New C14 2010...

yojohnnieg

Tricycle
Hi All i have decide to sell my new C14/ABS its a 2010 with around 320 miles
I will post it in the classifieds here... I like it but its not for me... If intrested please look for my ad in the classifieds 10,500.00 Firm... Balance of factory warranty.. its Blue i also have the murph extenders ill include..If your looking for a brand new C14 and wanna save a bunch of money this is the bike.. I cant get used to the riding position basically and going back to a cruiser...

Hi

Can you tell me a little about your bike?  Is it still for sale?  Would you have interest in assisting with tranporting it via a mover if I set up the move?

Jim Emmons

Johnnie

I got my first quote, your right on, $750  Should hear from the other 2 Wednesday.

I want the bike,

Let me know how you want paid for it?  Would a cashier check work from my bank if I overnighted it, or is there a another way you would prefer?

Being that I cannot see the bike, please set my mind at ease that there are no scratches in the paint, and that you have all the paperwork from when you bought it.  I want to make sure the warranty will transfer to me. 

Once I get the other 2 bids Wednesday, I will call you and we can work this out. 

Thanks

Jim