• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sena 10R Only $130!

KiloXray

I have for sale a very gently used Sena 10R comm set. I used it for about 6 weeks. It is fully functioning and has already been updated with the latest firmware. Includes all pieces and parts to get you going.

Only asking $130 for it!!!

These cost $215 new. I’m only selling it because my son bought a pair of Cardo headsets and it’s easier for us to be on the same brand of stuff.

My loss is your gain. Price includes shipping in the CONUS.

Here is a link to the product for pics, details and where I bought. Hit me up for actual pics. I can send them via text or email. I dont know how to post them here.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena-10r-low-profile-motorcycle-bluetooth-headset?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0Ozhwoi55wIVkaDsCh3RkQj4EAQYASABEgLjHPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds